Precautions for furniture use
Poor office furniture may directly or indirectly affect your health or even hurt your body. In such a situation, your work efficiency will naturally decrease, and in serious cases, you may not have any work efficiency at all. We have collected a series of common office furniture injuries as follows:
1. Steel office furniture that is not molded by mold is easy to have sharp burrs on some inner and outer edges, which is easy to scratch people and clothes.
2. The outer edges of office furniture that may be contacted by the human body should be designed to be smooth, otherwise it may cause unnecessary injury in case of collision with the human body.
3. The color of office furniture shall not be too harsh, otherwise it may cause visual fatigue.
4. For combined or stacked office furniture, there must be a stable combination device, otherwise it is easy to collapse when touching or in an earthquake and cause harm to the human body.
5. The drawer of office furniture should also have an automatic card concealing device when it is not locked, so that it will not be damaged by tilting out during earthquake or moving.
6. The office furniture drawer should be equipped with slide rails and locking devices, so that the drawer can be opened and closed smoothly and effortlessly. At the same time, the drawer will not fall off and hurt the feet when the load is fully pulled out.
7. If there is a hidden road network design for office furniture, pay special attention to its trunking space, bearing capacity, insulation in contact with the body, etc., otherwise it will cause electric current heating and fire.
8. The stability of the screen furniture is very important to prevent the hanging objects from scattering due to collision and causing human injury when shaking.
9. When using glass furniture or screens, it is better to use safety glass. The edge treatment should be quite smooth or sealed, otherwise it is easy to hurt people.
10. For cabinets equipped with wheels that can be moved, more than two of the four wheels must be equipped with brake devices, otherwise it is easy to slide and hurt people.
11. The design of the leg space of the desk must be sufficient. Too limited leg space is likely to cause leg bending, which will affect the blood circulation of the leg, causing leg paralysis and fatigue.
12. The height of tables and chairs should meet the standard. The average Chinese table height is 74-76 cm, while the difference between chairs is large. The non-standard height will cause incorrect sitting posture and affect health.
13. It is better to adjust the keyboard or VDT angle of the furniture used to place the computer, which will not cause improper posture and affect health.
14. Mobile cabinets, such as mobile storage cabinets, must be equipped with anti brake devices, otherwise they will cause damage in an earthquake.
15. The chair is a movable and load-bearing furniture, so its structure and all parts must be quite solid, otherwise the consequences will be unimaginable if it breaks.
16. When selecting chairs, choose the five claw pedestals with large bottom area (the five claw pedestals are 25% larger than the four claw pedestals).
17. Select the chair designed with the waist size curve of the human body to prevent the waist spine from deforming and damaging the body.
18. The edge of the chair legs and the outer edge of the chair body should be smooth or contain soft accessories, so as not to harm the human body.